- In order to provide better service to Users, the Website and Application require certainpersonal information (Name, age, e-mail, etc.). That information is used by the Websiteand Application for campaigns or special and personal promotions for Users. Statistics oftransactions on the Website and Application are analyzed and saved except personalinformation. The User declares his consent to the storage and processing of personal databy the Company and expressly agrees that it can be used according to the Personal DataProtection Act and can be shared with the third parties.
- The Company, without approval of the User, shall not reveal the information submittedby registration forms to third parties, and/or use it for commercial purposes other than thesubject of activity, and/or sell.
- The Website uses Facebook and Google Analytics’ Remarketing & Demographics andInterest Reporting features. The User can opt out of Google Analytics for DisplayAdvertising using the Ads settings, and the Google Display Network ads can becustomized. Demographic information provided by Facebook and Google Analytics isused to customize the Ads on the Website and, if applicable, the Site, to the interests ofthe Users. This information may be shared with advertising publishers, includinginformation about other Users, while being used in the determining of target group. Thisinformation does not include personal information (name, surname, T.C ID, sex, age,etc.), but is used for studies the user trends as a group and to compile the target. Byagreeing the User Agreement, anonymous information is accepted to be shared withadvertising publishers for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Third party vendors including Google will show the ads of the Company and Applicationin the banner areas provided by the publisher’s web sites in the internet. We and thirdparty vendors, including Google, may use first party cookies and third party cookiesbased on the visits to Company and mobile application of the visitors in the past, togather information regarding the ads, optimize the ads and publish.
- We may disclose your information or share it with the competent authorities where suchdisclosure will be requested as a legal obligation, or to act in conformance with theapplicable legal requirements, or to comply with the legal orders noticed to our side.
- The User’s credit card information requested on the payment page is not kept by theservers of the Website, Application or any other servers of third parties for providemaximum security to Users. All payment transactions are made via the Website and/orthe Mobile Application on the interface between the bank and the device of the User.
- Ratifying this Agreement indicates the User understanding that the information he shareswith the Company belonging to himself may be used by the Company and its affiliates inorder to operate the sales and marketing activities and to provide notification via anymeans of appropriate communication.
- You can always be removed from the mailing list by clicking “Please click here if you donot want to be informed about the campaign announcements” link at the bottom of the e-mails sent within the scope of the Website usership, or by leaving the “I want to beinformed about the campaigns and opportunities” field empty which you can find in the“Update Membership Information” section under “My Account” on Website/ MobileApplication.
- Contact information of the invitees:
Any contact information you choose to import (such as an email address from your gmail contact list) when using the invitation service is accepted to be collected with your permission. We may use contact or other user information obtained from the services (including email addresses) to contact with users outside of the services or to create or distribute mailing lists or other collections of contact or user profile information for authorized users without their express permission